Geometrical Concepts from Constructions, Models, and Investigations Summary
Tuesday, July 1, 2003
More details on GSP as a tool.
- Constructions with tools and construct menu
- Locus and trace
- Tools, Multiple pages, JAVA, parameters,
- Animation, color by parameter.
We adjourned to the Lab and worked with worksheets:
- Examples of Traces and Loci
- Midpoints of parallel segments in a triangle
- Carpenter's square construction
- Tangent Tool
Back to Journal Index
PCMI@MathForum Home || IAS/PCMI Home
© 2001 - 2018 Park City Mathematics Institute
IAS/Park City Mathematics Institute is an outreach program of the School of Mathematics
at the Institute for Advanced Study, Einstein Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540
Send questions or comments to: Suzanne Alejandre and Jim King
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0314808.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed
in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect
the views of the National Science Foundation.